Keynotes from Adidas, Oracle, Salesforce.com and Verizon to highlight opportunities within $19trillion market opportunity
Internet of Things World, taking place June 17-18 2014 in Palo Alto, Silicon Valley, USA, today announced its high level, thought provoking keynote speaker line up to discuss, debate and provide a unique insight for delegates to take advantage of the $19trillion market opportunity.
As the only independent business event dedicated to IoT anywhere in the world, Internet of Things World will equip delegates and provide a forum for the industry to acquire knowledge, insight and business connections to define strategy and the path to success in this huge new market.
The Internet of Things is the biggest tech market opportunity of the 21st Century. Independent analysis and major industry leaders have valued the opportunities of this next generation of the internet at $19 trillion.
With a strong focus on business issues and monetization, the program addresses the key opportunities, challenges and markets within IoT. Keynote speakers at Internet of Things World will include;
- Qaizar Hassonjee, Innovation Vice President, Wearable Sports Electronics, Adidas
- Ashok Srivastava, Chief Data Scientist, Verizon
- Daniel Obodovski Author, “The Silent Intelligence: The Internet of Things”
- Dan Lohrmann, Chief Security Officer State of Michigan
- Liat Ben-Zur, Chairperson AllSeen Alliance
- Reid Carlberg, Senior Director, Evangelism, Salesforce.com
- Henrik Stahl, VP Product Management Oracle
- Zach Shelby, Member of the Board, IPSO Alliance
A series of Analyst Networking Breakfast Briefings, a Live IoT Hackathon as well as pre and post conference events, will run alongside the main 2-day conference programme where over 90 leading innovators and disruptors will gather together to discuss Creating Partnerships and Developing Ecosystems to Monetize the IoT Service Vision.
The full conference program is now available to download at http://iotworldevent.com/download-brochure/ and packages start from $1195.
Delegates can book their pass at http://iotworldevent.com/register